Why add soil improver?
Soil Improver is a valuable source of organic matter. When added to an existing soil, it helps to improve soil structure, water and nutrient holding capacity. It’s recommended to be mixed into existing soil to assist improving soils.
Improving soil structure encourages plant root growth and allows plants to explore larger volumes of soil and find more water or valuable nutrients during dry times. Soil Improver has an extremely low seed burden and is regularly used by soil manufactures as a key ingredient in producing AS4419 compliant topsoil.
Grow With Us
Gippsland Soil Solutions’ Soil Improver adds valuable organic matter as well as nutrients to existing soil. With its rich blend of macro and micronutrients and soil biota, our Soil Improver is perfect for adding life back into tired soils. We produce Soil Improver using industry leading methods, with recycled organic matter composted to AS4454 standard. This provides our clients with a superior quality product to get the most out of your gardening, agricultural and horticultural projects.
Soil Improver is used throughout the topsoil manufacturing industry to fortify, amend and improve natural soil and subsoil substrates. Soil Improver also increases soil nutrient and water holding capacity as well as improve soil structure colour and texture.
Large consistent volumes available. Made form composted ingredients, there is little to no seed burden meaning your soil is not burdened with weed seeds.
GSS Soil Improver is ideal for a large variety of projects including:
- Garden beds (raised), borders and bases
- Garden renovation
- Vegetable patches
- General landscaping
- Rehabilitate construction areas
- Backfill low lying or uneven areas
Our Quality Promise
At Gippsland Soil Solutions we pride ourselves on applying routine testing and monitoring, making sure our Soil Improver reaches our highest standard for quality and consistency for your peace of mind.
GSS Soil Improver provides the following benefits:
- Improves soil structure
- Improved nutrient retention potential
- Improved soil water holding capability
- Made in Gippsland from local materials – so a low carbon footprint.
- Encourages plant root growth
- Adds Macronutrients — Proteins and chemical elements such a potassium, magnesium, calcium)
- Adds Micronutrients — Vitamins and minerals to help grown and development
- Adds Soil Biodata — Consists of micro-organisms (bacteria, fungi, algae, archaea), soil animals (spiders, insects, earthworms, protozoa, mites, springtails) and plans living all or part of their lives in the soil.
- Vastly reduced plastic and contamination levels compared to other composts due to consistent, high quality feed stock
- Dark colour with rich earthy smell
What’s in Soil Improver?
- Recycled composted Paper pulp and blended organic matter that has been composted to AS4454
- Proteins and chemical elements such a potassium, magnesium, calcium)
- High organic matter for nutrient retention and water holding capabilities
- Vitamins and minerals to help grown and development
- Soil Biodata — Consists of micro-organisms (bacteria, fungi, algae, archaea), soil animals (spiders, insects, earthworms, protozoa, mites, springtails) and plans living all or part of their lives in the soil.
- Organic macronutrients and micronuturients
- Balanced pH
Call Us Today
Our Composted Soil Conditioner is delivered in bulk loads ideally directly to the area(s) of application. For large scale projects and bulk orders we also offer supply and spreading services utilizing our modern, specialized equipment. Please call us to discuss your requirements.